IT Place can assist your business with setting up a cloud computing solution, whether you are a new business or would like to transfer from your existing IT infrastructure to cloud solution.
What is Cloud Computing?
Put simply, cloud computing or “the Cloud”, is the delivery of on-demand computing resources (eg., G Suite, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and Xero) over the internet on a user-pay basis.
Some of the benefits of Cloud Computing
- You can easily scale up or down
- You pay a monthly or yearly subscription
- Minimal infrastructure to maintain
- Easy access to your data wherever you are as long as you are connected to the internet.
- Ability to collaborate online.
Please call IT Place to discuss your needs further and we will be happy to help you.